The ATmega2560 is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega2560 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The device is manufactured using the Atmel high-density nonvolatile memory technology. By combining an 8-bit RISC CPU with In-System Self-Programmable Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel ATmega2560 is a powerful microcontroller that provides a highly flexible and cost effective solution to many embedded control applications.
The ATmega2560 AVR is supported with a full suite of program and system development tools including: C compilers, macro assemblers, program debugger/simulators, in-circuit emulators, and evaluation kits.
- High Performance, Low Power Atmel AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- 135 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
- 32 × 8 General Purpose Working Registers
- Fully Static Operation
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16MHz
- On-Chip 2-cycle Multiplier
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- 64K/128K/256KBytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash
- 4Kbytes EEPROM
- 8Kbytes Internal SRAM
- Write/Erase Cycles:10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program
- True Read-While-Write Operation
- Programming Lock for Software Security
- I/O and Packages
- 54/86 Programmable I/O Lines
- 100-lead TQFP, 100-ball CBGA
- Temperature Range:40°C to 85°C
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode: 1MHz, 1.8V: 500μA
- Power-down Mode: 0.1μA at 1.8V
- Speed Grade:0 - 16MHz @ 4.5V - 5.5V
- 1 x ATMEGA2560-16AU Microcontroller
There are currently no any reviews about this product.