UNO R3 Development Board Compatible With Arduino is China make clone of the original Arduino UNO R3 Board , based on ATmega328. Its an ideal board to get started with in the world of microcontrollers or in general in electronics.
UNO R3 Development Board Compatible With Arduino has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. Its one of the best boards to get started with electronics and coding. UNO R3 Development Board Compatible With Arduino micro controller is a robust, well documented board with a large and helpful user community - making it easy to start playing with.
Note: This board is 100% compatible clone, not the original version. rhydoLABZ recommends our customers to go with Original Arduino UNO R3 at this link Arduino UNO - R3 with USB Cable (Orginal Arduino-Italy)
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6-12V
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Supply voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Supply voltage (limits): 6-12 V
- Number of digital I/O pins: 14
- Number of PWM pins: 6
- Number of analog input pins: 6
- Max DC current for each I/O pins: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V out: 50 mA
- Max DC current for 3.3 V pin: 1 A (if supplied with an external adapter)
- Flash memory: 32 kB (ATmega328, 0.5 kB is used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 kB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1kB (ATmega328)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- Length: 68.6 mm
- Width: 53.4 mm
Package Includes :
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.