Mega 2560 Development Board Compatible With Arduino board is a china make clone of original Arduino, having ATmega2560 as core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins , 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply can be USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Mega 2560 Development Board Compatible With Arduino board follows Open-source principles, which means you can freely download the development environment and many associated resources.
Board is ideal for project work and often used in schools, teaching, motor control, robotics and similar applications. The platform allows for rapid application development using either Java (cross-platform) or Processing (a C derivative used to write sketches using Arduino IDE downloadable from Arduino.cc website). Input voltage should be limited to 6 ~ 12V, but if the voltage supplied is less than 6V, I / O port may not be supplied to a voltage of 5V, and therefore readings may become unstable. If the voltage is greater than 12V, the regulator device may overheat causing damage to the control board. It is therefore recommended that you supply between 6.5 and 12V, utilizing typical power supplies of 7.5V or 9V. Mega 2560 Development Board Compatible With Arduino board with the Arduino software and has complete hardware compatibility with the Mega 2560 Arduino Shield high-performance processor and enough memory to handle even complex solutions.
Note: This board is 100% compatible chinese clone, not the original version. rhydoLABZ recommends our customers to go with original Arduino Mega2560 at this link-
Arduino Mega 2560 - R3 With USB Cable (Orginal Arduino-Italy)
- ATmega2560 Microcontroller.
- Boot-loader to allow downloading of ‘sketches’ via USB without having to go through other external writers.
- Powered from USB or via external PSU (not supplied). The device will automatically switch between power inputs.
- Heavy gold plate construction.
- 54 digital input / output terminals
- 16 analog inputs.
- 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports).
- 16 MHz crystal clock.
- Microcontroller :ATmega2560
- EEPROM :4KB
- Flash Memory :256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM :8KB
- Analog I/O Pins :16
- Digital I/O Pins:54 digital input / output terminals
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA ; DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Architecture :Advanced RISC Architecture
- Clock Speed :16 MHz
- Input Voltage(Recommended):7-12V
- Operating Voltage:5
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.