Description:Arch is an mbed enabled development board which combines the advantages of mbed and Arduino. With Arch, you can use mbed C/C++ SDK, libraries and online development tools to rapidly build a prototype. Arch has standard Arduino appearance and Grove connectors. It’s convenient to extend Shield and Grove products to Arch.
- mbed enabled
- lots of published libraries, projects
- easy to use C/C++ SDK
- online development tools
- Input Voltage 7-12VDC
- Digital I/O Max Input Voltage 5.0VDC
- Stardard Arduino Appearance, two Grove connectors
- available with 3.3V compatible shields
- a large number of grove modules
- Drag-n-drop programming
- NXP LPC11U24 MCU
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
- 48MHz, 32KB Flash, 8KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
- USB Device, 2 x SPI, UART, I2C
- Height 1.00"
- Width 3.00"
- Length 4.00"
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any question about this product.