Description: The Netduino Plus is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. The board features a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment, making it a perfect solution for engineers and hobbyists alike.
The Netduino plus adds an ethernet connection and an SD socket for even greater functionality.
Check out the getting started guide for more information on how to get started with the Netduino.
Note: Our first shipments of the Netduino Plus will be coming with free 3ft USB cables. This is only for a limited time.
- Atmel 32-bit microcontroller
- 48Mhz, ARM7
- 14 Digital I/O Pins
- 6 Analog Inputs
- Arduino Shield Compatible
- 10/100mbps ethernet
- MicroSD socket (up to 2GB)
- input: 7.5 - 12.0 VDC or USB powered
- output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- analog reference: 2.6 - 3.3 VDC
- digital i/o are 3.3 V--but 5 V tolerant
- 1 x Netduino plus
- 1 x 3 ft micro USB cable
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any question about this product.