Voice Recognition Module is a compact easy-control speaking recognition board. It is a speaker-dependent module and supports up to 80 voice commands. Any sound could be trained as command. Users need to train the module first before recognizing any voice command. Voice commands are stored in one large group like a library. Any 7 voice commands in the library could be imported into recognizer. It means 7 commands are effective at the same time.
This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of function). General Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while corresponding voice command was recognized.
Specifications of Voice recognition module
- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Current: <40mA
- Digital Interface: 5V TTL level UART interface
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface
- Recognition accuracy: 99% (under ideal environment)
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time
- Easy Control: UART/GPIO
- User-control General Pin Output
- 1 X Voice Recognition Module
- 1 X Microphone
- 4 X Female to female jumper wire
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.