UNO PLUS is a development board compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, an improved & enhanced alternative solution for Arduino UNO R3. The board can be configured to run program immediately when power-up by the switch. This can be compatible with standard Arduino interface with two additional analog inputs A6 (config the CFG), A7. 3.3V OR 5V, voltage level configured by the onboard power configuration switch, used as power output OR common-grounding with other boards. Micro connector is more commonly used, and shields won't be blocked anymore while connecting. The board will reset when power-up OR other USB devices were detected connecting to the PC and the onboard program runs immediately when power-up, and the board will not reset when other USB devices were detected connecting to the PC.
Features of UNO PLUS
- Operating voltage : 5V/3.3V
- USB connector : Micro USB
- 3.3V power output : 800mA Max
- UNO PLUS features higher driving capability
- Firmware can be fixed by using the onboard FT232, no extra programmer is needed
- The board can be configured to run program immediately when power-up by the switch
- Compatible with standard Arduino interface with two additional analog inputs A6 (config the CFG), A7
UNO PLUS expansion headers
- 1 x UNO PLUS
- 1 x USB Type A Plug to Micro B Plug Cable
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.