Description: Seeeduino is Arduino compatible board. Based on Duemilanove Schematic, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and IDEs. On the hardware part, remarkable changes are taken to improve the flexibility and user experience.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328
- Board (Boot-loader) Arduino Duemilanove w/Atmega328
- Operating Voltage 5V or 3.3V (choice by slide switch)
- Maximum output current of 5V port - 500mA
- Maximum output current of 3V3 port - 800mA(when powered by DC jack/Vin)
- Maximum output current of digit pins 40mA
- miniUSB Input Voltage 5V
- miniUSB Input Voltage (Maximum) 5.5V.
- DC Jack & Vin Input Voltage 7V to 12V
- DC Jack & Vin Input Voltage(limits) 7V to 20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 8 (of which 2 are used for I2C communication)
- Flash Memory 32 KB
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any question about this product.