XBee Pro 63mW RPSMA - Series 2C (ZigBee Mesh) is ZigBee RF modules provide cost effective wireless connectivity to electronic devices. They are interoperable with other ZigBee PRO feature set devices. Embedded ZigBee RF modules provide OEMs with a simple way to integrate mesh technology into their application. The XBee-PRO ZigBee RF Modules provide wireless connectivity to end-point devices in ZigBee mesh networks. Using the ZigBee PRO Feature Set, these modules are inter-operable with other ZigBee devices. With the XBee, users can have their ZigBee network up-and-running in a matter of minutes without configuration or additional development.
XBee and XBee-PRO ZigBee modules are ideal for applications in the energy and controls markets where manufacturing efficiencies are critical. The Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) provides a high-speed interface and optimizes integration with embedded microcontrollers, lowering development costs and reducing time to market. Products in the XBee family require little to no configuration or additional development. Programmable versions of the XBee and XBee-PRO ZigBee module make customizing applications easy. Programming directly on the module eliminates the need for a separate processor. Because the wireless software is isolated, applications can be developed with no risk to RF performance or security.
Specification of XBee Pro 63mW RPSMA - Series 2C (ZigBee Mesh)
- TRANSCEIVER CHIPSET: Silicon Labs EM357 SoC
- DATA RATE : RF 250 Kbps, Serial up to 1 Mbps
- INDOOR/URBAN RANGE : 300 ft (90 m)
- OUTDOOR/RF LINE-OF-SIGHT RANGE : 2 miles (3200 m)
- TRANSMIT POWER : 63 mW (+18 dBm)
- RECEIVER SENSITIVITY (1% PER) : -101 dBm
- SERIAL DATA INTERFACE : UART, SPI
- CONFIGURATION METHOD : API or AT commands, local or over-the-air (OTA)
- FREQUENCY BAND : ISM 2.4 GHz
- FORM FACTOR : Through-Hole, Surface Mount
- INTERFERENCE IMMUNITY : DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)
- ADC INPUTS : (4) 10-bit ADC inputs
- DIGITAL I/O : 15
- ANTENNA OPTIONS : Through-Hole: PCB Antenna, U.FL Connector, RPSMA Connector, or Integrated Wire SMT: RF Pad, PCB Antenna, or U.FL Connector
- MEMORY : Standard: N/A, Programmable: 32 KB Flash/2 KB RAM
- CHANNELS : 15 channels
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE : 2.7 to 3.6V
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.