Description: The XBee 868LP is an 868 MHz RF module for Europe. It is a high-performance, low-power module available at an extremely competitive price point. The XBee 868LP RF module can run either a proprietary DigiMesh® or point-to-multipoint networking protocol utilizing a low-power Energy Micro microcontroller and an Analog Devices ADF7023 transceiver, which offers industry-leading interference blocking. The XBee 868LP operates between 863 MHz and 870 MHz, making it deployable in several regions throughout the world including approved European countries and India by utilizing a software selectable channel-masking feature.
- Applications: Wireless Mesh Networks
- Receiving: 27mA ~ 41mA
- Transmitting: 62mA
- Data Interface: Pads for Pins
- Data Rate (Max): 10kbps ~ 80 kbps
- Frequency: 863MHz ~ 870MHz
- Memory Size: 32kB Flash, 2kB RAM
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Package/Case: Module
- Packaging: Bulk
- Power Output: 12dBm
- Sensitivity: -101dBm ~ -106dBm
- Supply Voltage: 2.7 V ~ 3.6 V
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.