PN532 NFC RFID module V3 is built around NXP PN532. Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters. This is also known as the short-range wireless communication, high frequency wireless communication technology allowing for non-contact-point data transfer between the electronic device to exchange data . This technology consists of a contact-free radio frequency identification (RFID) first developed by Sony and Philips mainly for mobile phones and other handheld devices to provide M2M (Machine to Machine) communication. Near-field communication has a natural safety.
Specifications of PN532 NFC RFID module V3:
- Support II2, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART)
- RFID reader/writer mode supports :
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, DesFire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Voltage : 3.3V ~ 5V
- I2C / UART: 3.3V ~ 24V TTL
- SPI: 3.3V TTL with 100 ohm resistors in series
- Plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Built in PCB Antenna
- Communication distance: 5cm~7cm
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Work as RFID reader/writer
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
- Support NFC with Android phone
- Small size
- 1 X PN532 NFC RFID module V3
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.