The RFID Base Board is compatible with EM-18, micro RFID module and other modules with similar pinouts. It provides TTL, RS232 and USB interfaces for the RFID module. Module can be powered either via USB, DC barrel jack or the RMC connector provided onboard. The detected tag data can read over DB9 connector (RS-232), USB port or the RMC pins (TTL Serial out or Wiegand 26 out, as per selection). The base board can be connected to the USB port of a PC with the CP2102 driver installed, allowing the Windows applications to communicate with the Reader module via allocated COM port. With the appropriate EM-18/μRFID module fitted, it is a complete “ready-to-use” RFID system which can be used as the base board for evaluation. It can also be used as an embedded board in application circuits of access control systems and all for in-circuit evaluation.
NOTE: No RFID reader module is included in this package, compatible reader module is available here
- J1 Power Selection between DC input and USB
- J2 Output format selection (Short - WIEGAND 26, Open - Serial)
Features of RFID Base Board is compatible with EM-18:
- Compatible with micro RFID and EM-18 modules
- RS232, USB and TTL interfaces for data communication
- LEDS for visual status indication; Power and Tag Detection
- Audio alert on tag detection
- Multiple options for powering; via USB port or DC barrel jack and RMC connectors
- Jumper Selection for output format: Serial & Wiegand 26
- Wiegand 26 output pins brought out on board
- DPDT slide switch to select between USB and DB9 output
- 5V on board regulation for DC power input
- Fuse protection when USB powered
- DC voltage input: 7~9V
- High Quality PTH FR-4 PCB
- Length: 80mm
- Width: 47mm
- Height: 14mm
- 1 x Base Board for EM-18/μRFID (RS232,USB,TTL)
- 2 x Jumpers(2.54mm)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.