Description: This RFID Base Board
is compatible with EM-18, μRFID modules and other modules with
similar pinouts. It provides a TTL and an RS232 interface for the RFID
module. Module can be powered either via USB, DC barrel jack or the RMC
connector provided onboard.
The detected tag data is read over DB9 connector (RS-232) or RMC pin (TTL Serial out or Wiegand 26 out, as per selection).
The base board can be connected to the serial port of a PC over the DB9 connector, allowing Windows applications to communicate with
the Reader module via allocated COM port. With the appropriate
EM-18/μRFID module fitted, it is a complete “ready-to-use” RFID system
which can be used for evaluation purposes. It can also be used
as an embedded board in application circuits of access control systems or as an in-circuit RFID evaluation board.
| J1 ||Power Selection between DC input and USB|
|J2||Output format selection (Short - WIEGAND 26, Open - Serial TTL & RS-232)|
- Compatible with micro RFID and EM-18 modules
- RS232 and TTL interfaces for data communication
- LEDS for visual status indication; Power and Tag Detection
- Audio alert on tag detection
- Multiple options for powering; via USB port or DC barrel jack and RMC connectors
- Jumper Selection for output format: Serial & Wiegand 26
- Wiegand 26 output pins brought out on board
- 5V on board regulation for DC power input
- Fuse protection when USB powered
- DC voltage input: 7~9V
- High Quality PTH FR-4 PCB
- Length: 80mm
- Width: 47mm
- Height: 14mm
- 1 x Base Board for EM-18/μRFID (RS232, TTL)
- 2 x Jumpers - 2.54mm
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.