Description: The nRF24L01 module is the latest
in RF modules from SparkFun. This module uses the 2.4GHz transceiver
from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+. This transceiver IC operates
in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of
the nRF2401A and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an
auto-retransmit feature - very nice!
This board features a reverse polarized SMA connector for maximum RF
range. Please remember, you will need a mating RP-SMA 2.4GHz antenna
Because of lower costs and better performance, we recommend the nRF24L01 over the original nRF2401A modules.
This unit has an onboard 3.3V regulator and has 5V tolerant IO
lines. This makes it very flexible, but you will need to power the unit
with 3.3V or higher voltage for the regulator to perform properly.
Note: We now populate these boards with the
nRF24L01+. The ‘+’ version of the IC has improved range, sensitivity,
and data rates. The command set is backward compatible with the original
- On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator (3.3 to 7V supply allowed)
- Reverse Polarized SMA Connector for external 2.4 GHz Antenna
- 100m Range at 250kbps
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- Auto Acknowledge
- Auto Re-Trasmit
- Multiceiver - 6 Data Pipes
- 32 Byte seperate TX and RX FIFOs
- 5V tolerant input pins
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- Minimum number of external components
- Pins broken out : VCC, CE, CSN, SCK, MOSI, MISO, IRQ, GND
- Lots of application notes and support on Nordic Semiconductor Website
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.