GSM / GPRS Quad Band TTL UART Modem - SIM800, from rhydoLABZ, is built with Quad Band GSM/GPRS engine- SIM800, works on frequencies 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz. The Modem comes with selectable interfacing voltage, which allows you to connect 5V & 3V3 microcontroller directly without any level conversion chips. The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command. The GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS. It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface.
The Modem is manufactured with Automatic Pick and place machine with high quality standard. The onboard Low dropout 3A Power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply (5V-12V). Using this modem,you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and internet etc through simple AT commands.
SIM800 Modem Features:
- AT command interface
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Make and receive voice calls
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Configurable Baud rate (9600-115200, factory default value: 9600)
- Standard Audio Jack Connectors for external speaker and mic
- Selectable interface between hardware serial port and software serial port
- Inbuilt Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer over GPRS.
- SMA Connector with external antenna
- Indicator LEDs for Power, Netlight and Status
- Standard Flap type SMA Socket
- ESD Protection over TVS Zener array
- Input Voltage: 5V-12V DC
- Normal operation temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
SIM800 Modem Package:
- 1x Fully Assembled and Tested GSM Modem with antenna.
- 1x 2 Pin Female RMC connector (2mm)
- 1x 4 Pin Female RMC connector (2mm)
- 1x 8 Pin Female RMC connector (2mm)
SIM800 Modem Resources:
NOTE: This version of SIM800 does'nt support FM functionality.