SIM808 GPRS/GSM+GPS Shield is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels. It also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization. It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries. The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level.
Specifications of sim 808 gprs/gsm+gps shield
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 5V ~ 12V
- GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Standard Micro SIM Card
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.