RN-52 Bluetooth Audio Module from Roving Network is an audio module that provides a highly integrated solution for delivering high quality stereo audio in a small form factor with little difficulty. It can be used for involving hands free audio for car, remote controlling media center, or streaming 2-channel audio. The RN-52 module combines a class 2 bluetooth radio with an embedded digital signal processor (DSP). The module is programmed and controlled with a simple ASCII command language. It provides a UART interface, several user programmable I/O pins, stereo speaker outputs, microphone inputs, and a USB port.
Specifications of RN-52 Bluetooth Audio Module:
- Fully qualified Bluetooth module
- FCC Certified
- Low power sleep mode
- Maximum over air data rate of 3.0Mbps
- Compatible with all Bluetooth products that support SPP (almost all do)
- Embedded Bluetooth stack profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP/HSP, and SPP
- 3.0 ~ 3.6V operation
- Bluetooth Technology v3.0 compatible
- Class 2 power output
- Fully configurable UART
- Dual-channel, differential audio input and output
- Supports iAP profile
- 1 X RN-52 Bluetooth Audio Module
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.