Description: An oscilloscope is an awesome tool to have around the shop. Unfortunately, most scopes take up quite a bit of bench space and they're not very portable. The DSO Nano v3, on the other hand, is a 32bit digital storage oscilloscope that fits in the palm of your hand! Based on ARM -M3, it’s equipped with a 320x240 color display, internal 2MB storage, USB port and recharging function.
It’s compact, simple to operate and perfect for everything from the test bench to field work.
The version 3 of DSO Nano differs from version 2 in that it does not use white plastic shell. Instead, it uses black metal shell which is more durable and rugged.
- Portable and lightweight
- Color display
- Waveform storage and playback
- 6 triggering modes
- 200Khz Analog Bandwidth
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristics
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Accessories available
- Open Source
- Display: 2.8’’ color TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 320x240 Display Colors 65K
- Analog Broadband: 0 ~ 200kHz
- Max. Sampling Rate: 1Msps 12 bit
- Sampling Storage Depth: 4096 points
- Transverse Sensitivity: 1uS/Div~10S/Div(1-2-5 stepping)
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mv/Div~10V/Div(x1 probe) 0.5V/Div~10V/Div(x10 probe)
- Input Resistance: >500KΩ
- Max. Input Voltage: 80Vpp x1 probe 400Vpp(x10 probe)
- Coupling Mode: DC
- Triggering Mode: Auto, Normal, Single, None
- Auto Measurement: Frequency, cycle, duty, Vpp, Vram, Vavg, DC voltage; Vertical Precise Measurement Cursor; Horizontal Precise Measurement Cursor; Rising/Falling Edge Trigger; Triggering Cursor; Triggering Sensitivity Cursor; Hold/Run
- Inbuilt Test Signal: 10Hz~1MHz(1-2-5 stepping)
- Waveform Storage: build-in 2Mbyte
- PC Connection Interface: Connection through USB
- Recharging Method: Recharging through USB interface
- Width: 53mm
- Height: 8mm
- 1 x DSO Nano
- 1 x Metal Stand
- 1 x Screw
- 1 x Probe cable
- 1 x Sack
Documents & Downloads:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.