Description: This instrument is a compact battery operated handheld device with safety protector. This streamline 3.5 digital LCR meter is designed for technicians, servicemen, students & hobbyists who require an instrument that is accurate, reliable, & always ready for use.
The Dual-slope-A/D converter uses C-MOS technology for auto-zeroing with polarity selection & over-range indication. Full overloaded protection is provided & is powered by a standard 9V transistor radio type battery.
Note: Please read the manual that describes various useful messages before using the LCR Meter
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with max. indication 1999.
- Auto-Zero & Auto-Polarity.
- Over-range : Indication of "1" or "-1".
- Low battery indication.
- Power Supply : 9V Zinc-Carbon battery.
- Temperature of guaranteed accuracy : 23°C +/- 5°C.
- Temperature range :
- Operating : 0°C to 40°C.
- Storage : -20°C to 60°C.
- Humidity :
- Operating : max 75%RH
- Storage: max 80%RH
- Weight: Approx 200g (including battery).
- Overload protection : 250V DC/250Vrms AC for all range
- Temperature : 23°C +/- 5°C.
- Humidity : max 75%.
- Length: 143mm
- Width: 75mm
- Height: 32mm
- 1 x Digital LCR Meter
- 1 x Operation manual
- 1 x Test leads pair
- 1 x Battery
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.