Description: This is a very small infrared receiver based on the TSOP85 receiver. This receiver has all the filtering and 38kHz demodulation built into the unit. Simply point a IR remote at the receiver, hit a button, and you'll see a stream of 1s and 0s out of the data pin.
Features of TSOP85 receiver:
- Very low supply current
- Photo detectors and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Improved immunity against ambient light
- Capable of side or top view
- Two lenses for high sensitivity and wide receiving angle
- Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.