RhydoLabz "ECHO –PRO, 5in 1" Ultrasonic Distance Sensor is an amazing product that provides very short to long-range detection and ranging with a resolution of 1mm. The ECHO-PRO is a 5 in 1 sensor module which output the distance data as Serial ASCII, Pulse width and Analog output. The module has an onboard temperature sensor which outputs the ambient temperature via Serial ASCII. Apart from this the module is also equipped with Proximity sensing output, which will generate a high going signal if any object comes under the presented distance range (2-500cm).The ECHO-PRO can operate in "AUTO" mode as well as "Manual" mode. In "Auto" mode the module automatically send the ultrasonic signal and do the measurement and give the distance output, whereas "Manual" mode requires external triggering pulsate to start the measurement.
Since there are various interfacing options (ASCII, PWM and ANALOG) available on the module as a standard, it will be easy for a developer to select the optimum one based on the resources available on the microcontroller. No need to buy and stock different modules.
Applications & Uses:
- Output: Serial ASCII, Pulse width, Analog, Temperature Output, Proximity Detector
- Range: 2 cm to 450cm
- Modes: Auto & Manual Mode Selection
- Resolution: 1-mm (PWM, ASCII)
- Accurate and Stable range data
- Proximity range can be adjusted by Trim pot.
- 10Hz reading rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- 40 kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 2 cm will typically range as 2 cm
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, Temperature, ambient noise)
- Automatically Triggered at every 100 ms (Auto Mode)
- On board Proximity Detection LED indication
- On Board Burst LED Indicator shows measurement in progress
- Operating voltage: 3.0V - 5.5V
- Current: <20mA
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature: 0°C to +65°C (+32°F to +149°F)
- Mounting holes provided on the circuit board
- 6-pin header makes it easy to connect using a servo extension cable, no soldering required
- Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
- Bin level measurement
- Proximity zone detection
- People detection
- Robots ranging sensor
- Autonomous navigation Distance measuring
- Long range object detection
There are currently no any question about this product.