AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier is a breakout board for ON Semiconductor’s AMIS-30543 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver, which features SPI-adjustable current limiting, 11 step modes (from full-step through 1/128-step), back-EMF feedback that can be used for stall detection or optional closed-loop control, and over-current and over-temperature protection. Operating voltage range is between 6 V and 30 V. It can deliver up to approximately 1.8 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 3 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).This stepper motor driver allows to control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 3 A output current per coil.
Specifications of AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier :
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V2
- Maximum operating voltage: 30 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.8 A
- Maximum current per phase: 3 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
- Reverse voltage protection: Y
- Weight: .05g
- Length 70mm X Width 80mm X Height 30mm
Package includes :
- 1 qty 1×20-pin breakaway 0.1″ male header
- 3 qty 2-pin, 3.5 mm terminal blocks (for board power and motor outputs)
- 1 qty 0.1″ shorting block (for connecting IOREF to neighboring VDD pin)
- 1 qty AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.