The Zumo Shield For Arduino, V1.2 is designed specifically to be a convenient interface between a Zumo chassis and an A-Star 32U4 Prime, Arduino Uno, or Arduino Leonardo. The shield mounts directly to the chassis, connecting to its battery terminals and motors, and the A-Star Prime or Arduino plugs into the shield’s male header pins, face down. The shield provides all the electronics necessary to power the motors and includes some additional fun components for making a more interesting robot, such as a buzzer for making sounds, and a 3-axis accelerometer, compass, and gyroscope for sensing impacts and tracking orientation. The only differences between this v1.2 shield and the previous version are the addition of a 3-axis gyro and an upgrade of the accelerometer/magnetometer module.
With the Zumo Shield and an Arduino (or compatible board like the A-Star Prime), the Zumo chassis becomes a low-profile, Arduino-controlled tracked robot that is less than 10 cm on each side (small enough to qualify for Mini-Sumo competitions). It works with a variety of micro metal gearmotors to allow for a customizable combination of torque and speed, and a stainless steel sumo blade is available for applications that involve pushing around other objects. Arduino libraries and sample sketches are available for quickly getting a Zumo robot up and running.
Specification of Zumo Shield For Arduino, V1.2
- Integrated DRV8835 dual motor drivers.
- Piezo buzzer for playing simple sounds and music.
- Integrated LSM303D 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis magnetometer that can be used to detect impacts.
- Integrated L3GD20H 3-axis gyroscope that can be used to track rotation.
- the shield effectively has a built-in MinIMU-9 v3 IMU module that can optionally be used.
- Optional user pushbutton on pin 12.
- 7.5 V boost regulator for powering the Arduino from the Zumo’s 4 AA batteries.
- Convenient access to Arduino I/O lines, the pin 13 user LED, and the Arduino reset line via the shield.
- General-purpose prototyping areas and an expansion area at the front for connecting additional sensors.
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno R3 and Arduino Leonardo, and can also be used with older Arduinos that have the same form factor, like the Duemilanove.
- 1 x Zumo Shield For Arduino, V1.2
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.