The Romi Chassis Kit - Pink is a differential-drive mobile robot platform with a diameter of 6.5" (165 mm) and an integrated battery holder for six AA batteries (not included). The drive wheels are located on a diameter of the circular base plate, allowing for turns or spinning in place. A large, fixed ball caster in the rear provides a smooth third point of contact, and a second ball caster (not included) can optionally be added to the front. The chassis uses 70×8mm Pololu wheels and Mini Plastic Gearmotors with extended backshafts to enable quadrature encoders for position feedback.
The Romi chassis has an abundance of general-purpose mounting holes and slots intended for various sizes of screws (not included) such as #2-56, #4-40, M2, and M3. These holes can be used for mounting your electronics, such as your microcontroller, motor drivers, and sensors.
Specification of Romi Chassis Kit - Pink
- Great starting point for mobile robot.
- Includes all the basic mechanical parts to get up and running.
- The wheels and ball are white.
- Plastic components are pink.
- Has an abundance of general-purpose mounting holes and slots intended for various sizes of screws.
- 1 x pink Romi chassis base plate
- 2 x mini plastic gearmotors
- 2 x pink Romi chassis motor clips
- 2 x white 70×8mm Pololu Wheels
- 1 x pink Romi chassis ball caster kit
- 1 x Romi chassis battery contact set
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.