Description: The EllipZo-robotic chassis is a light weight, low cost, medium capacity multipurpose robotic chassis which provides a great opportunity for starters to give shape to their robotic ideas.
EllipZo is cut out of a 3mm acrylic sheet which provides a strong and rigid platform to build robotic chassis. It is designed with minimum number of parts considering ease of assembly. It quite simple that even a high school student can assemble it without much difficulty.EllipZo is cut out in such a way that it doesn’t have any sharp edges. This is to make sure that the chassis doesn’t get stuck at corners. It has two layers where the top layer holds the servo motor and bottom layer holds the DC motor and free wheel.
EllipZo has space to hold two 4xAAA cells on the bottom plate. Whereas the top plate has slots to hold a toggle switch which could be used to disconnect battery from the circuit while not in use. It also has random slots on top plate which is compatible with Arduino & most other development platform.
EllipZo is also capable of carrying a proximity sensor like SHARP IR or RhydoLabz® ECHO Ultrasonic on its pan head which could either be attached on the servo neck or slots provided on the top plate. The front array hold is capable of holding IR sensor arrays of various dimensions like pololu QTR Reflectance sensor arrays.
EllipZo also has an interesting feature that enables the user to attach the top plate either facing DC motor or the free wheel side enabling interchangeability of front and rear of the chassis.
Smart could be made even smarter by simply purchasing the add-on kits available at RhydoLabz® which gives access to more pan heads, array holds & spares which simply enhances the features of EllipZo.
- Strong 3mm acrylic body parts
- Enormous space for add more necessary circuits
- Six Pan head slots are provided around the top and bottom chassis
- 30mm wide rubber wheel
- Kit include all necessary robotic parts
- Options for different types of sensors like Echo ultrasonic, pololu QTR Reflectance sensor arrays
- DC motor (100RPM BO1 Plastic Gear Motor)
- Operating Voltage 3V-12V DC
- RPM 100rpm
- No load Current 40-80 mA
- Output Torque : 4 Kg-cm
- Wheel(RW002 Off Road Wheels 65mm X 30mm(Pair))
- 65mm diameter
- 30mm wide
- Rubber wheel on plastic hub
- Servo Motor (FS90 Micro 1.3kg Torque Analog Plastic geared Servo)
- Operating voltage 4.8-6V DC
- Operating Angle 120°
- Operating Speed:
- 0.12sec/60° (4.8V)
- 0.10sec/60° (6V)
- Stall Torque:
- Toggle Switch
- Double Pole Double Through
- Rated Current 3A
- Rated Voltage 50V
- Length: 190mm (excluding array hold)
- Width: 130mm
- Height: 75mm (excluding servo & servo pan head)