The Pololu G2 high-power motor driver 18v17 is a discrete MOSFET H-bridge designed to drive large brushed DC motors. The H-bridge is made up of one N-channel MOSFET per leg; the rest of the board contains the circuitry to take user inputs and control the MOSFETs. The absolute maximum voltage for this motor driver is 30 V, and higher voltages can permanently destroy the motor driver. Under normal operating conditions, ripple voltage on the supply line can raise the maximum voltage to more than the average or intended voltage, so a safe maximum voltage is approximately 24 V.
The versatility of this driver makes it suitable for a large range of currents and voltages: it can deliver up to 17 A of continuous current with a board size of only 1.3″ × 0.8″ and no heat sink is required. The module offers a simple interface that requires as few as two I/O lines, allowing the choice of sign-magnitude or locked-antiphase operation. A current sensor output gives an indicator of motor current, and the driver can limit the motor current to a configurable threshold. The power supply inputs feature reverse-voltage protection, while integrated detection of various fault conditions helps protect against other common causes of catastrophic failure; however, please note that the board does not include over-temperature protection.
Specifications Pololu G2 High-Power Motor Driver 18v17 :
- Operating voltage: 6.5 V to 30 V (absolute maximum)
- Output current: 17 A continuous
- Inputs compatible with 1.8 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V logic
- PWM operation up to 100 kHz
- Current sense output proportional to motor current (approx. 20 mV/A; only active while H-bridge is driving)
- Active current limiting (chopping) with default threshold of 40 A (can be adjusted lower)
- Reverse-voltage protection
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Short circuit protection
Package Includes :
- 1 X Pololu G2 high-power motor driver
- 2 X Two pin screw terminal connector
- 2 X Male pin header
There are currently no any question about this product.