Description: This is a bulk-packaged version of Pololu's Black Edition A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier that ships with 0.1″-pitch male header pins installed as shown in the main product picture, so no soldering is required to use it with an appropriate 16-pin socket or solderless breadboard. It features a four-layer PCB for better thermal performance, allowing the A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver to deliver approximately 20% more current than two-layer (green) version. Black Edition offers adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions. It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Five different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, quarter-step, eighth-step, and sixteenth-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout, and crossover-current protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
- Minimum operating voltage: 8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 35 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.2 A1
- Maximum current per phase: 2 A2
- Minimum logic voltage: 3 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Bulk packaged: Y
- Header pins soldered: Y
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.