OpenCM9.04-C is an open-source controller that runs under 32bit ARM Cortex-M3. It uses an exclusive 3PIN connector to control the ROBOTIS DYNAMIXEL XL-320 and uses USB Cable (Micro-B) to download programs onto the board. OpenCM9.04’s schematic is based on 32bit Cortex-M3 core STM32F103CB microcontroller. The power schematic is designed to cascade through 5V and 3.3V regulators. 5V is supplied to TTL bus and 3.3V is supplied to microcontrollers, 5-pin port and 4-pin communication port. OpenCM9.04 supports USB2.0 FS. Micro-B connector is used to download the program or perform data communication. Pin 11(TX1) & Pin 12(RX1) cannot be used simultaneously because USART Channel 1 is assigned to DYNAMIXEL TTL bus.
Specifications of OpenCM9.04-C:
- CPU: STM32F103CB (ARM Cortex-M3)
- Operating Voltage: 5V ~ 16V (USB 5V, DYNAMIXEL 7~12V)
- Recommended Voltage: 5V for USB, 7.4V for DYNAMIXEL XL series(LB-040 3.7V x 2)485 Expansion Board is recommended to control DYNAMIXELs requiring over 12V.
- External I/O: 26
- Timer: 8
- Analog In(ADC): 10 (12bit)
- Flash: 128 Kbytes
- SRAM: 20 Kbytes
- Clock: 72Mhz
- USB: 1 (2.0 Full Speed)
- CAN: 1
- USART: 3
- SPI: 2
- I2C(TWI): 2
- Debug: JTAG & SWD
- TTL port (3Pin): 4 (XL-320 exclusive)
- External Sensor(5 Pin): 4 (Compatible with ROBOTIS Sensors)
- Size: 27 mm X 66.5 mm
- Weight: 13g
Package Includes :
- 1 x OpenCM9.04_C
- 2 x 1x20 PIN Header Socket
- 2 x 1x20 BOX Header Socket
- 1 x USB Downloader Cable (Micro-B)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.