RPi IR-CUT Camera, Better Image in Both Day and Night is a Raspberry Pi Camera Module that supports night vision. It is compatible with all revisions of the Pi. Powered with a 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor, its best resolution is 1080p. The IR LED board that helps the night vision function has onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector. An adjustable resistor is provided on it to control the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED, when ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa. On board screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply.
Specification of RPi IR-Cut Camera, Better Image in Both Day And Night:
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi
- Embedded removable IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight
- Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.8
- Focal Length : 3.6mm adjustable
- Field of View : 75.7 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- Dimension: 31mm × 32mm
- 1 x RPi IR-CUT Camera
- 2 x Infrared LED Board (B)
- 1 x 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.