Raspberry Pi prototyping board is designed for Raspberry Pi B+ ,2 ,3. A big prototyping perfboard area, it can be wired up with DIP chips, sensors, and other likewise components. Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are broken out to 0.1" stips. On the edges of the prototyping area, all of the breakout pins are also connected to labeled 3.5mm screw-terminal blocks. This makes it easy to semi-permanently wire in sensors, LEDs, etc. There's also a 4-block terminal block broken out to 0.1" pads for general non-GPIO wiring. It also has two switches adn LED's inbuilt on the board.
A SOIC and a TSSOP surface mount chip breakout area, for those chips that dont come in DIP format.
Specifications of Raspberry Pi prototyping board:
- EEPROM interfacing slot for Raspberry Pi HAT
- POWER LED indicator
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+ ,2 ,3
- 2 On board LED's (LED1 ,LED2 )and switches(SW1,SW2)
- A SOIC and a TSSOP surface mount chip 16 pin breakout area
- Perfboard area size 11 x 17
Package includes :
- 1 X Raspberry Pi prototyping board
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.