RPi Camera (H), from Waveshare, is a Raspberry Pi Camera Module with fish eye lens and it supports night vision. It is compatible with all revisions of the Pi. Powered with a 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor, its best resolution is 1080p. The fish eye lens offers a 160 degree field of view while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree.
The 3V3 IR LED board that helps the nigh vision function has onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector. An adjustable resistor is provided on it to control the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED, when ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa. On board screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply.
Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
- Supports all revisions of the Pi
- Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view
- Supports night vision, comes with infrared LED (850nm)
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 2.35
- Focal Length : adjustable
- Field of View : 160 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree)
- Diagonal angle : 160 degree
- Horizontal angle : 120 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- 1 x RPi Camera (H)
- 2 x Infrared LED Board (B)
- 1 x 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)
There are currently no any question about this product.