Description: It is 450mm quad frame built from quality materials. The main frame is glass fiber while the arms are constructed from ultra durable polyamide nylon. This version of the F450 features integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs.This eliminates the need for a power distribution board or messy multi-connectors keeping your electronics layout very tidy. F450 also comes with stronger molded arms, so no more arm breakage at the motor mount on a hard landing.
Assembly is a breeze with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so no lock-nuts are required. It utilizes one size of bolt for the entire build, making the hardware very easy to keep in order and only requiring one size of hex wrench to assemble.
A great feature of this frame is the large mounting tabs at the front and rear of the main frame bottom plate for mounting cameras or other accessories. This makes for a great way to take aerial video or fly FPV without the need to add any additional mounting brackets. The F450 also features colored arms (2 white and 2 red) which are great for orientation. It helps to keep you flying the right direction without the need for different colored props.
- Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon.
- Integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs
- Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
- Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
- Large mounting tabs on main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
- Easy assembly.
- Width: 450mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight: 270g (w/out electronics)
- Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
Components for making a complete Quadcopter*:
*Note: Not Included in this package
There are currently no any question about this product.