Description: This is 240 points solderless breadboard prototype. Accepts transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components. The body is made of ABS plastic material. The board is completely reusable and enables easy component placement. other feature is that, the breadboard possesses Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips. Also the board facilitates the accept of variety of wire sizes(AWG:19-28). All these makes the design process easy and changes can be made on the circuits very quickly. Also it is simple to combine other breadboards.
- 240 points solderless breadboard prototype
- Standard 0.1" (2.54mm) hole spacing
- Suitable for 19-28 AWG wire
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 0.85cm
- 4 Nos Screw Holes to Fix .
- Self Adhesive Type
- Interlocking Grooves on Edges to stack
- 1 x Solderless Breadboards (100 tie points each)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.