Mini MP3 Player Module or otherwise called the DFPlayer, with simplified output, is a compact, low cost MP3 module which can be directly connected to the speaker. The Mini MP3 Player Module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons. Or you could interface it with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
The Mini MP3 Player Module features hardware decoding and supports common audio formats such as MP3, WAV and WMA. Audio files can be played directly from a microSD card, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems are supported. To command and control the player is easy via serial port, without any tedious effort.
Mini MP3 Player Features:
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
Mini MP3 Player Applications:
- Car navigation voice broadcast
- Road transport inspectors, Fee station voice prompts
- Train station, bus station security check voice prompts
- Electric power, telecommunications, financial operating room voice prompts
- Multi-channel voice alarm or voice guidance equipment operation
- Electrical and mechanical equipment failure alarm
- Fire alarm voice prompts
- Automatic broadcasting equipment, regular broadcast
Mini MP3 Player Package:
There are currently no any question about this product.