Description: The Easy VR3 is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective speech recognition capabilities to almost any application. The Easy VR 3 module can be used with any host with an UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice controlled light switches, locks, curtains or kitchen appliances, or adding “hearing” to the most popular robots on the market.
It can be easily plugged into a solder-less breadboard or standard prototyping board. Separate male headers are provided inside the package, along with a microphone cable assembly and speaker wires (loudspeaker not included).
- Up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command vocabularies.
- Supported Languages:
- US English
- British English
- Up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) or Speaker Verification (SV) commands, that can be trained in ANY language.
- A selection of built-in Speaker Independent (SI) commands for ready-to-run basic controls, in the following languages:
- English (US)
- 1 x Easy VR 3.0 module
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x RMC female connector with wire
- 2 x 6 Pin male connectors
- 2 x 8 Pin male connectors
There are currently no any question about this product.