DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply is a step-down(buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version. The LM2596 series operates at a switching frequency of 150kHz, thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be required with lower frequency switching regulators.
Specifications of DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply :
- Conversion efficiency: 92%(highest)
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Output ripple: 30mA9maximum)
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic Response speed: 5% 200uS
- Input voltage:4.75-35V
- Output voltage:1.25-26V(Adjustable)
- Output current: Rated current is 2A,maximum 3A(Additional heat sink is required)
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 92% (output voltage higher, the higher the efficiency)
- Switching Frequency: 150KHz
- Rectifier: Non-Synchronous Rectification
- Module Properties: Non-isolated step-down module (buck)
- Short Circuit Protection: Current limiting, since the recovery
- Operating Temperature: Industrial grade (-40 to +85 ) (output power 10W or less)
- 1 x DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.