Description: A3290 is chopper stabilized HALL effect Latches for ultra sensitive and stable operation from ALLEGRO Micro systems. .These devices are designed for use with multipole ring magnets. A south pole of sufficient strength will turn the output ON. A north pole magnetic field is necessary to turn the output OFF. You can use this sensor for measuring RPM ,Position detection,Robotics Etc.
A3290 use a chopper stabilization technique to eliminate inherent and environmental chip offsets providing improved magnetic sensitivity and guaranteeing latching behavior over the full operating temperature range.The family is lead by the extremely sensitive A3290 latch which is ideal for use in high density ring magnet applications such as in integrated bearing sensors.
- All in one chip for high reliability
- Chopper stabilization technique
- Guaranteed latch behavior
- Extremely low symmetry drift
- Stress insensitivity
- On-chip protection
- Supply transient protection
- Output short circuit protection
- 4.2 V to 24 V Operation
- On-board Voltage Regulator
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Small Size
- 1 x HALL Effect Sensor-A3290XUA
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.