Description: WIZ820IO is a plug-in internet-offload network module that includes WIZnet’s popular W5200 (TCP/IP hardwired chip + PHY), a mag-jack (RJ45 with transformer) and other peripheral logic. Housed in a very small form factor (23mm x 25mm) with two rows of 0.1”-spaced pins, WIZ820IO can be used as a ready-made component Internet-enabling a product or board, and is an ideal soluion for users who want to develop networked systems rapidly.
WIZ820IO contains WIZnet’s hardwired Ethernet stack IC W5200, which supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously, and features a high-speed SPI interface, power-down mode, and Wake-On-LAN function. WIZ820IO handles TCP, UDP, IP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP, PPPoE, and MAC protocols. WIZ820IO operates on 3.3V/120mA but is 5V tolerant, at temperatures from -40 ~ +85deg C. WIZ820io supports half / full duplex operation, auto-negotiation and auto cross-over detection.
- Plug-in Network Module having W5200 & Mag Jack
- Usable without H/W design for W5200, Transformer and RJ-45
- Fast evaluation available for W5200 and MCU in the target board
- Supports 8 Independent sockets simultaneously
- Support high speed SPI interface
- Supports Power down mode and Wake-On-Lan function
- Very small form factor
- TCP / IP: W5200
- PHY: Embedded in W5200
- Interface: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (Auto detect)
- Network Protocol: TCP, UDP, IP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP, PPPoE, MAC
- Connector Type: 2.54mm pitch 1x6 Pin header (2 Row)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V internal operation, 5V tolerant I/O
- Operation: -40 ~ +85 (Centigrade degree)
- Storage: -40 ~ +85 (Centigrade degree)
- Power consumption: 10/100 Base-T max. 120mA (3.3V)
- Length: 25 mm
- Width: 23 mm
Documents & Downloads:
- 1 x Wiz820io - Plugin Network Module (W5200 & Mag Jack)
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.