BlueLINK is a compact Bluetooth Module ( 5V Serial TTL) from rhydoLABZ. The module is built with Voltage regulator and 3V3 to 5V level converter required to interface with 5V Micros. It is only having 5pins (Standard 2.54mm bergstrip) VCC,GND,TX,RX and RESET. The module is factory configured in Transparent Mode. So there is no command required for normal operation.
The BlueLINK is a Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it simply for serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project / Robot etc. Any serial stream from 9600 to 115200 bps can be passed seamlessly from your PC/PDA/MOBILE to your target board!
BlueLINK Bluetooth Module (Serial TTL) Features:
- Support Master & Slave Mode
- 5PIN Standard Bergsrip
- Bluetooth core V2.0 compliant
- SPP (Serial Port Profile) support
- Support UART interface to host system
- Serial communications @ : 9600-115200bps
- No Setup/Initial command required
- Breadboard Compatible
- Onboard Status and Power LED
- Encrypted connection
- Frequency: 2.4~2.524 GHz
- Built-in Chip antenna
- Power Supply: 5V
- Dimension: 55mm x 19mm x 3.2 mm
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +70C
Note 1: This is a single unit only. We recommend the purchase a USB dongle to interface to a computer if you do not already have access to a computer with Bluetooth connectivity.
Note 2: Do not attach this device directly to a PC RS232 Port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit if you need to attach this to a computer