Description: The ARM LPC2148 Quick Start Board is a Low Cost ARM Development Board with USB peripherals that can be used to quickly evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of NXP LPC2148 (ARM7TDMI) microcontroller. The QsLPC2148 board is designed to work as a Project board with access to all Port pins for external connection. The ARM LPC2148 Quick Start Board consists of a base board and a header board with microcontroller. The ARM Development board is populated with optimum components and is ideally suitable for Students as well as professionals .
ARM LPC2148 Quick Start Board Features
• Include Base board + Header Board
• Compact and Ready to use design
• Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
• High Quality Two layer PTH PCB
ARM LPC2148 Base Board Features
• Supports ARM LPC2129*/32*/38* Header Boards
• Includes ARM LPC2148 (with onchip USB Peripheral) Header Board
• No separate programmer required (On-Chip Boot loader)
• No Separate power adapter required (USB power source)
• Screw terminal for External power Supply
• Power Supply range of 7V to 20V
• RS-232 Interface for direct connection to PC’s serial port (COM 0)
• On Board RS 232 to TTL Converter (COM 1)
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board LED Connected via Jumper to I/O pin
• On Board Reset button
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip and at Round Machine-cut female connector
• On Board ARM JTAG Connector for Debugging/Programming
• Can be used as header board for developing applications
• Power Supply Reverse Polarity Protection
• On Board 1 Amp Voltage Regulator
• On Board Connector for regulated 3V3 output
ARM LPC2148 Header Board Features
• Easy to use DIP Package
• Includes ARM LPC 2148 Microcontroller with onchip USB Peripheral
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board JTAG Jumper
• On Board 12 MHz Crystal Oscillator
• On Board 32.768 KHz Crystal for RTC
• On Board 3.3V Regulator
• On Board Power Supply de-Coupling Capacitors
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip
• Header Module can be removed for developing your circuit
ARM LPC 2148 Chip Specification
• NXP LPC 2148 with 12MHz Crystal Oscillator (With Boot loader Software)
• High Performance 32-bit ARM7TDMI-S™ CPU
• 512 KB Programmable Flash Memory provides minimum of 10,000 erase/write cycles and
10 years of data-retention.
• 32 KB Data Memory (SRAM)
• In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot loader software.
• Single Flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
• Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on- chip RealMonitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
• USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 KB of endpoint RAM.
• Provides 8KB of on-chip RAM accessible to USB by DMA
• Two 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 14 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 us per channel.
• Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output.
• Two 32-bit Timers/External event counters.
• Four Capture and four Compare channels.
• PWM unit with six output pins.
• Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
• Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, two Fast I2C (400 kbit/s), SPI™ and SSP
with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
• Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
• Up to 45 of 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
• Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins.
• 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked
Loop (PLL) with settling time of 100us.
• On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
• Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
• Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions.
• Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
• Single power supply chip with Power-On Reset (POR) and Brown-Out Detection (BOD:
• CPU Operating Voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V
ARM LPC2148 Quick Start Board Package Includes
• Fully Assembled and Tested ARM LPC2148 Quick Start Board
• USB Cable ( To Power The Board )
• RS232 Serial Port Cable
• CDROM with
Sample Hex Code
Development Enviornment (IDE)-Evaluation Version
C Compiler (Evaluation Version)
ARM LPC2148 Datasheet