Header Board Features
• Easy to use DIP Package
• Includes NXP LPC 2138 Microcontroller
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board JTAG Jumper
• On Board 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator
• On Board 32.768 KHz Crystal for RTC
• On Board 3.3V Regulator
• On Board Power Supply de-Coupling Capacitors
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip
LPC 2138 Chip Specification
• NXP LPC2138 with 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator (With Boot loader Software)
• High Performance 32-bit ARM7TDMI-S™ CPU
• 512 KB Programmable Flash Memory provides minimum of 10,000 erase/write cycles and 10 years of data-retention.
• 32 KB Data Memory (SRAM)
• In-System/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
• Single Flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and 256 bytes programming in 1 ms.
• EmbeddedICE and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor™ software and high speed tracing of instruction execution.
• Two 8-channel 10-bit A/D with conversion times as low as 2.44 us per channel.
• Single 10-bit D/A converter provide variable analog output.
• Two 32-bit Timers/External event counters.
• Four Capture and four Compare channels.
• PWM unit with six output pins.
• Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
• Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, two Fast I2C (400 kbit/s), SPI™ and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
• Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
• Up to 47 of 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
• Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins.
• 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with settling time of 100us.
• On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of 1 MHz to 30 MHz or with external oscillator from 1 MHz to 50 MHz.
• Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
• Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions.
• Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or Real-time Clock.
• Single power supply chip with Power-On Reset (POR) and Brown-Out Detection (BOD:
• CPU Operating Voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V
Quick Start Manual