Description: The ARM LPC2129 Quick Start Board is a Low Cost ARM Development Board with CAN peripherals that can be used to quickly evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of NXP LPC2129 (ARM7TDMI) microcontroller. The QsLPC2129 board is designed to work as a Project board with access to all Port pins for external connection. The ARM LPC2129 Quick Start Board consists of a base board and a header board with microcontroller. The ARM Development board is populated with optimum components and is ideally suitable for Students as well as professionals .
ARM LPC2129 Quick Start Board Features
• Include Base board + Header Board
• Compact and Ready to use design
• Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
• High Quality Two layer PTH PCB
Base Board Features
• Includes ARM LPC2129 Header Board
• Base board supports ARM LPC2132 / 2138 / 2148* Header Boards
• No separate programmer required (On-Chip Boot loader)
• No Separate power adapter required (USB power source)
• Screw terminal for External power Supply
• Power Supply range from 7V to 20V
• RS-232 Interface (MAX3232) for direct connection to PC’s serial port (COM 0)
• On Board TTL to RS232 Converter (COM 1) available at connector
• Built in CAN transceiver
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board LED Connected via Jumper to I/O pin
• On Board ISP selection jumper
• On Board Reset button
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip and at Round Machine-cut female connector
• On Board ARM JTAG Connector for Debugging/Programming
• Can be used as header board for developing applications
• Power Supply Reverse Polarity Protection
• On Board 1 Amp Voltage Regulator
• On Board Connector for regulated 3V3 output for your application
ARM LPC2129 Header Board Features
• Easy to use DIP Package
• Includes ARM LPC 2129 Microcontroller
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board ARM JTAG Jumper
• On Board 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator
• On Board 32.768 KHz Crystal for RTC
• On Board 3.3V Regulator
• On Board 1.8V Regulator
• On Board Power Supply de-Coupling Capacitors
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip
• Header Module can be removed for developing your circuit
ARM LPC 2129 Chip Specification
• NXP LPC 2129 with 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator (With Boot loader Software)
• High Performance 32-bit ARM7TDMI-S™ CPU
• 256 KB Programmable Flash Memory provides a minimum of 100,000 erase/write cycles
and 20 years of data retention.
• 16 KB Data Memory (SRAM)
• In-System/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
• Flash programming takes 1 ms per 512 byte line. Single sector or full chip erase takes 400ms.
• EmbeddedICE-RT interface enables breakpoints and watch points.
• Two interconnected CAN interfaces with advanced acceptance filters
• Four channel 10-bit A/D converter with conversion time as low as 2.44 us.
• Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs , Fast I2C (400 kbits/s) and two SPIs
• 60MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop
• Vectored Interrupt Controller with configurable priorities
• Two 32-bit Timers.
• Four Capture and four Compare channels.
• PWM unit with six output pins.
• Real-time clock.
• Watch Dog Timer
• Up to forty-six 5V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
• Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins.
• On-chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1MHz to 30MHz.
• Two low power modes - Idle and Power-down.
• Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
• Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions for power optimization.
• CPU operating voltage range of 1.65V to 1.95V and I/O power supply range of 3.0V to 3.6V
- 1 x Fully Assembled and Tested ARM LPC2129 Quick Start Board
- 1 x USB Cable ( To Power The Board )
- 1 x RS232 Serial Port Cable
- 1 x CDROM with
- Programming Software
- Sample Hex Code
- Example Codes
- Development Environment (IDE)-Evaluation Version
- C Compiler (Evaluation Version)