Description: The "ECHO" ,Ultrasonic Distance Sensor from Rhydolabz is an amazing product that provides very short (2CM) to long-range (4M) detection and ranging. The sensor provides precise,Stable non-contact distance measurements from about 2cm to 4 meters with very high accuracy. Its compact size, higher range and easy usability make it a handy sensor for distance measurement and mapping. The board can easily be interfaced to microcontrollers where the triggering and measurement can be done using Single I/O pin. The sensor transmits an ultrasonic wave and produces an output pulse that corresponds to the time required for the burst echo to return to the sensor. By measuring the echo pulse width, the distance to target can easily be calculated.
This Ultrasonic Distance Sensor is perfect for any number of applications that require you to perform measurements between moving or stationary objects. Naturally, robotics applications are very popular but you'll also find this product to be useful in security systems or as an infrared replacement if so desired.This is extremely suitable for Robotic Application, since it need only one I/O pin and very fast. The "ECHO" does not require any ADC or USART to measure the distance. Since it is very stable ,the "ECHO" Ultrasonic sensor module can be used for Micromouse application instead of IR sensor
- Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
- Range: 2 cm to 4 m
- Accurate and Stable range data
- Data loss in Error zone eliminated
- Modulation at 40 KHz
- Mounting holes provided on the circuit board
- Triggered externally by supplying a pulse to the signal pin
- 5V DC Supply voltage
- Current - <20mA
- Bidirectional TTL pulse interface on a single I/O pin can communicate with 5 V TTL or 3.3V CMOS microcontrollers
- Echo pulse: positive TTL pulse, 87 µs minimum to 30 ms maximum(PWM)
- On Board Burst LED Indicatorshows measurement in progress
- 3-pin header makes it easy to connect using a servo extension cable, no soldering required
There are currently no any question about this product.