Description: The uVGA-III module is a compact and cost effective standalone VGA graphics engine powered by the PICASO graphics controller. It can provide QVGA/VGA/WVGA graphics solution to any embedded project with its powerful graphics, text, image, animation and countless more features built inside the module.
The PICASO works as a standalone device. It allows the user to take complete control of all available resources on the uVGA-III hardware platform such as the Serial Ports, uSD memory card, I/O pins, etc. This eliminates the need for an external host controller/processor to drive the uVGA-III module via serial commands. It provides the user complete control over the hardware module allowing them to quickly develop practical applications.
Programmed with 4D Systems Workshop 4 IDE Software, the uVGA-III could be the ideal embedded VGA graphics solution for your project.
- Standalone Graphics Engine
- VGA Interface
- QVGA / VGA / WVGA Compatible
Size And Weight:
- Simple VGA interface to variety of monitors and LCD screens.
- Supports RGB 65K true to life colours.
- Supports the following resolutions:
- 320 x 240 (QVGA)
- 640 x 480 (VGA)
- 800 x 480 (WVGA)
- Easy 5 pin interface to any Serial device:
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC for volume users).
- 15K bytes of flash memory for user code storage and 14K bytes of SRAM for user variables.
- 2x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 baud to 600K baud.
- 1x I2C interface (Master).
- 13x General Purpose I/O pins. Upper 8 bits can be used as an I/O Bus for fast 8-bit parallel data transfers.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- 8x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin supports FAT16 audio WAV files and complex sound generation.
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions. For all available features and functions under the 4DGL programming language.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters.
- 15 pin D-type standard VGA connector to interface to any external VGA monitor (via detachable cable, included).
- A 30 pin header for I/O expansion (Supplied but not soldered on to the PCB)
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- RoHS Compliant.
- CE complant (Modules with CE Mark)
- Module Width: 39.0 mm
- Module Height: 57.2 mm
- Module Depth: 11.0 mm
- Module Weight: 17.0 g
- 1x uVGA-III Module
- 1x 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable
- 1x 5 way Male-Male adaptor
- 1x Quick Start User Guide
- 1x 30 way (15x2) Male SMT pin header (for optionally soldering onto rear of PCB for IO Expansion)
- 1x 15 pin standard VGA connector on 10 way ribbon cable
Note: The Display Modules PICASO processor can be re-programmed with the
latest PmmC/Firmware as updates or bug fixes are made available. This
process is conducted via the Workshop 4 IDE Software, and requires a 4D
Systems approved programming cable or adaptor.
- uVGA-III Module
- VGA Cable
- 150 5-way Female to Female Jumper Cable
- 5-way Male to Male Adaptor
- 2 x 15 SMT Male Connectors
- Quick Start User Guide
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.