uLCD-43P (non touch version) is an intelligent graphics display that harnesses the power to
deliver a diverse range of features in a single, compact cost effective
unit. Embedded at the heart of the design is the PICASO processor, which
is driven by a highly optimised virtual core engine; EVE (Extensible
extensive range of hardware and software peripherals have been
integrated into the design, to give the user freedom to adapt the module
to suit almost any application. Features include; a 4.3" TFT 480x272
touch screen display, audio, micro-SD card connector, an expansion port
along with a series of GPIO, I2C pins and serial comms.
uLCD-43P serves as the perfect solution to be deployed at the forefront
of any product design, requiring a brilliance of colour, animation or
images on a 4.3" widescreen display.
- Powerful Graphics
- 65K True to Life Colours
- Low-Cost Display Solution
- Embedded Audio
Size and Weight:
- Low-cost 4.3" LCD-TFT (Non Touch) display graphics user interface solution.
- 480 x 272 QVGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC for volume users).
- 14KB of Flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables.
- 2x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 baud to 256K baud.
- 1x I2C interface (Master).
- 8x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution.
- 13x General Purpose I/O pins. Upper 8 bits can be used as an I/O Bus for fast 8-bit parallel data transfers.
- On-board micro-SD memory card connector for multimedia storage and data logging purposes. HC memory card support is also available for cards larger than 4GB. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin supports FAT16 audio WAV files and complex sound generation.
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8Ω speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions. For all available features and functions under the 4DGL programming language.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters.
- 2x 15 pin 0.1" Pitch SMT header for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- 4 x mounting tabs with 3mm holes for mechanical support.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Viewing Area: 95.0 x 53.9 mm
- Module Width: 105.4 mm
- Module Height: 67.2 mm
- Module Depth: 14.0 mm
- Module Weight: 79.0 g
- uLCD-43 Module Documentation
- CAD Models
- uLCD-43 PmmC/Firmware
- Software Tool (4D Workshop 4 IDE)
- PICASO Processor Documentation
- Product Page
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.