The 4DPi-32 is a 3.2” 320x240 Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi, which plugs directly on top of a Raspberry Pi and displays the primary output which is normally sent to the HDMI or Composite output. It features an integrated Resistive Touch panel, enabling the 4DPi-32 to function with the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
Communication between the 4DPi-32 and the Raspberry Pi is interfaced with a high speed 48Mhz SPI connection, which utilizes an on-board processor for direct command interpretation and SPI communication compression, and features a customized DMA enabled kernel.
The 4DPi-32 is designed to work with the Raspbian Operating System running on the Raspberry Pi, as that is the official Raspberry Pi operating system.
The 4DPi-32 features a breakout header (P2), which enables all of the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins to be accessed while the 4DPi-32 is connected. These can be access with jumper wires or with an IDC ribbon cable.
Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, this 3.2" Touch panel allows effortless connection, and a single download package will get you up and running with a few simple steps. Please refer to the Datasheet for detailed information.
NOTE: Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2! Compatible with A, B, A+, B+, and Pi 2
- 3.2" 320x240 Resolution TFT LCD Display
- Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi
- Integrated Resistive Touch
- Fast interface with compression technology
- Capable of 25 FPS
- Universal 3.2” Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B and B+ versions.
- 320x240 QVGA Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Display full GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48Mhz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- Typical frame rate of 25FPS. Higher if image is able to be compressed by Kernel.
- On/Off or PWM controlled backlight, selectable by on board jumper.
- Module dimensions: 57.2 x 92.2 x 21mm (including corner plates). Weighing ~ 50g.
- Display Viewing Area: 48.60 x 64.80mm
- 4x corner plates with 2.6mm holes for mechanical mounting.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
- 1x 4DPi-32 3.2" Display Module
- 1x Quick Start Guide