Description: LS6410 development board was developed by LinkSprite. It consists of motherboard and core board. Core board,LS6410COREis a mature product that can be used in real product.
The S3C6410X is a 16/32-bit RISC microprocessor, which is designed to provide a cost-effective, low-power capabilities, high performance Application Processor solution for mobile phones and general applications. To provide optimized H/W performance for the 2.5G & 3G communication services, the S3C6410X adopts 64/32-bit internal bus architecture. The 64/32-bit internal bus architecture is composed of AXI, AHB and APB buses. It also includes many powerful hardware accelerators for tasks such as motion video processing, audio processing, 2D graphics, display manipulation and scaling. An integrated Multi Format Codec (MFC) supports encoding and decoding of MPEG4/H.263/H.264 and decoding of VC1. This H/W Encoder/Decoder supports real-time video conferencing and TV out for both NTSC and PAL mode. Graphic 3D (hereinafter 3D Engine) is a 3D Graphics Hardware Accelerator which can accelerate OpenGL ES 1.1 & 2.0 rendering. This 3D Engine includes two programmable shaders: one vertex shader and one pixel shader.
The S3C6410X has an optimized interface to external memory. This optimized interface to external memory is capable of sustaining the high memory bandwidths required in high-end communication services. The memory system has dual external memory ports, DRAM and Flash/ROM. The DRAM port can be configured to support mobile DDR, DDR, mobile SDRAM and SDRAM. The Flash/ROM port supports NOR-Flash, NAND-Flash, OneNAND, CF and ROM type external memory.
To reduce total system cost and enhance overall functionality, the S3C6410X includes many hardware peripherals such as a Camera Interface, TFT 24-bit true color LCD controller, System Manager (power management & etc.), 4-channel UART, 32-channel DMA, 5-channel 32bit Timers with 2PWM output, General Purpose I/O Ports, I2S-Bus interface, I2C-BUS interface, USB Host, USB OTG Device operating at high speed (480Mbps), 3-channel SD/MMC Host Controller and PLLs for clock generation.
The ARM subsystem is based on the ARM1176JZF-S core. It includes separate 16KB Instruction and 16KB data caches, 16KB Instruction and 16KB Data TCM. It also includes a full MMU to handle virtual memory management.
Note: For downloading the documents, please register in the products page.
- Uses highly integrated mature LS6410CORE board.
- 24 bit RGB interface, and has connector for IIC, SPI and touch bus.
CVBS and TV output, all are after amplifier.
- USB Host 1.1 interface.
- USB OTG 2.0 interface.
- RJ45 100M Ethernet interface with 1:1.414 transformer.
- RS232 interface.
- Connector for SPI, IIC, 4 channel ADC, 3 channel external interrupt, and two channel TTL UART, expect ADC, all can be used as IO port.
- SD card interface.
- Cellphone keypad design
- LED indicators
- Reset button
- 1.5W speaker connector
- MIC input circuit
- Headphone connector (PJ-327)
- Boot configuration switch
- Connector for SIMCOM's GPRS SIM300 module.
- PCB footprint for Sirf's GPS module.
- SDIO WIFI interface (with miniPCI interface)
- Chapter 1. Burn the Android system image into nand flash
- Chapter 2. Configuration, Compilation, and Use of Uboot
- Chapter 3. Configuration, Compilation of Linux Kernel
- Chapter 4. Setup Android Development Environment
- Chapter 5. Android Compilation, Emulation and Build of File System
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.