Description: Papilio One is an Open Source FPGA board with everything you need to get started at a low price. The Papilio One is a powerful, open-source, expandable development board perfect for the design and prototyping of your unique ideas. You can customize the capabilities of the Papilio with snap-on modular expansions called Wings (similar to Arduino shields) which provide added functionality to the board, and simultaneously expand the creative possibilities!
At its heart, the Papilio One 250k has a Xilinx Spartan 3E FPGA chip, providing a plentiful amount of digital logic to quickly get your prototyping off the ground. In addition, you can code for the FPGA using established development tools, or you can use Gadget Factory's custom Arduino IDE to easily write Arduino code and upload it to the AVR8 soft processor!
Papilio One 250k Features:
- Fully Assembled with a Xilinx XC3S250E and 4Mbit SPI Flash Memory
- A 32 MHz Oscillator
- Provides an Easy Introduction to FPGA, Digital Electronics, and System on a Chip design
- Easily add New Functionality with Wings that Snap onto the Board
- Two-Channel USB Connection for JTAG and Serial Communications
- Four Independent Power Rails at 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.2V
- Power Supplied by a Power Connector or USB
- Input Voltage (recommended): 6.5-15V
- 48 I/O lines conveniently grouped in sets of 8 I/Os, each with its own power pins
Four independent power rails at 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.2V.
Power supplied by a power connector or USB.
DC Input Jack
Input Voltage (recommended): 6.5-15V
Spartan 3E FPGA
32MHz oscillator that can be used by Xilinx's DCM to generate any required clock speed.
VTQFP-100 footprint that supports XC3S250E part.
I/O can be jumpered to support 1.2V, 2.5V, or 3.3V.
- 1 x PapilioOne 250k FPGA Board
There are currently no any question about this product.