Description: AT89S52/AT89C51 Quick Start board is user friendly, multipurpose programmable board, for the beginner as well as a higher end user. This is a Low Cost Development Board that can be used to quickly evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of 8051 derivatives in embedded applications. The board is designed to work as a header board with access to all pins for external connection. Ideally suitable for quick start development purposes. The board is designed for general purpose applications and includes a variety of hardware to exercise microcontroller peripherals.
QSB AT89S52/AT89C51 Features:
- Compact and Ready to Use design
- Compatible with Atmel AT89C51/AT89C52/AT89S52 controllers
- Does not include Atmel/Philips Microcontroller
- No Separate power adapter required (USB powered)
- All Port Pins available at Male Berg Strip and at female Berg housing connector
- Separate ICSP Port for Atmel and Philips Controllers, available in 5X2 IDC connector
- RS232 Interface (For direct connection to PC’s serial port )
- External supply ranges from 7V to 20V DC
- On Board 11.0592 MHz Crystal Oscillator
- On board Reset Switch
- On board power indicator LED
- On Board Port Pin LED connection for Board checking ( Jumper Selectable)
- On Board 5V,1Amp Voltage Regulator
- RMC connector & DC Barrel Jack for External power Supply (with Jumper Select Option)
- Power Supply Reverse Polarity Protection
- Can be used as header board for developing applications
- Two layer High Quality PTH PCB
Note: The board comes without micro-controller and interfacing cables.
- 1x ATMEL/PHILIPS Quick Start Board V2
There are currently no any question about this product.