NodeMCU v2 - Lua Based ESP8266 Development Kit,based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
NodeMCU v2, combined with NodeMCU Firmware, powers your development in the fastest way.
This version has CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, breadboard compatibility. It cabn be programmed with the Arduino IDE.
High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.
NodeMCU v2 Features:
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
NodeMCU v2 Package Includes:
- 1x NodeMCU v2 - Lua Based ESP8266 Development Kit
NodeMCU v2 Resources:
There are currently no any reviews about this product.